5/8/08

Im here again...

So i removed that other post because it was really irritating me....lol it bugged me the most when id be listening to music and then that stupid thing would start...but anyway!!! Well what can i write about....well i COULD write about work and all the fun i had a hokies.....:D! So i guess i will! Lets see, work is..work? lol on saturday for the first time i did the 6AM-2:30 shift, and that was pretty fun, but waking up at 5 to go to work IS NOT fun! lol anyway, it went well...and this rant about work is getting reeaaaaallly boring! so on to the hokies!! after work i went to the hokie abode where john and i spent the afternoon online snowboard shopping and blacksmithing! and doing other random stuff.....but i cant remember what:P after that i saw nacho libre (finally!) and loved it!! lol then john and i went outside and *attempted* to play volleyball. :-D lol i can see that this post is VERY dry and boring, but im not in a terribly peppy mood tonight, and for no particular reason! im just boring tonight! lol ANYWAY i wont waste any more of ur precious time that u are so pointlesly spending reading this blog! :D later!!!

12 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

Yo--don't have that attitude towards blogging, man. You write it, we'll read it. Or at least I will. I hated Nacho Libre, LOL.

lizz said...

Andrew: generaly how often do you work?

Mos: Nacho Libre is a great movie. You just don't appreciate American humour the only kind of humour you like is English.
(Adhomonem attack! Hasty generalazion!)

Dokime said...

I made an update on DotDok

madscientist said...

Liz: I usually work three days a week during the week, and then every other sat and sun! sometimes ill fill in for people tho and work four or five times a week...which makes my paycheck really big...but thats a lot of hours lol.

And now to MOS! Nacho Libre was hilarious!! Liz is right, u have no sense of American humor! (shakes head in UTTER disgust) :-D

lizz said...

How many hours do you work at a time?

madscientist said...

well it depends on the day. Tomorrow i work 11:30-7:00, which is 8 hours. (just so u dont have to do the math :) thats usually one day a week, then the other two i do 4-7! and then if i pick up any hours its either a 11-4 shift or an extra 4-7 shift! lol confuzing, huh?

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE Nacho Libre!!

"GET THAT CORN OUT OF MY FACE!"

pianochick_92 said...

I'm way late on replying, but I still haven't seen Nacho Libre. But my brothers hated it and turned it off while I was IMing,LOL. So yeah.....

madscientist said...

lol!! u should TOTALLY see it!!! hahaha

pianochick_92 said...

I finally saw nacho libre!!! It was lame, but funny.

madscientist said...

lol!! kool!! cept i didnt think it was lame lol

pianochick_92 said...

well, I guess that the corn part really got me. Like you can't win a fight by throwing a corn cob in someone's eye,LOL. You just hafta fight it out like a man. :p But besides that, I guess the rest was okay