5/4/10

WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!

So..guess what? Remember that story I started back in 08 about Scott and his creepy dreams? Yea. Well..I got kinda bored tonight (well, this morning...its 2:40 am..) and wrote one and a half more chapters. Yep. So start at chapter 4 (Though you will pro want to restart from the beginning!) and HOPEFULLY this time I can keep it going for a while longer! I have changed a few tiny things, and the overall direction of the story has changed in my mind, but I believe its for the better! (much, MUCH better lol..I'm trying to remember what exactly I was thinking when I started this >.>) Anyway, go read it and tell me what you think! Oh, and yes, I still have that movie review on the way. I have just been suuuper busy the last few days and I wanna make sure I do it right! Ok, well I think its time for bed after a good hour and a half of blogging! Night everyone!

Andrew

No comments: