12/19/07

Sorry...

I know, iv been derelict in my posting as of late, so IM SORRY! lol, Well, where to begin? Ah, yes. The Dokime Christmas program. Even though i didnt hear most of it what i did hear sounded great! I really missed being up there. deep breath! there there, lol im weird. Anyway...the food was great, the socializing superb...the whole experience all around Dazzeling!! ;-) Hmm, what next? Am i moving too fast? as i re-read what i have posted, i feel like i just got picked up by a tornado and whisked 20 miles before being dropped 5 seconds later...wow. k, slooww down. Now, where was I? Ah yes! What is everyone doing for Christmas? We are just hanging around here, doin our own thing...but i know lotsa people go places and stuff like that, so whats up? Hmmm, anything else new to post about, i know its been a while....Oh yes! I want an opinion: Yes or No to more science stuff? I know i like it, but i have a feeling that it bores everyone else out of their skulls! ;-) So just let me know! Cause i have LOTS more!! lol There, was that slower for ya? haha

6 comments:

madscientist said...

Oh, just in case u didnt notice, the Science post question is now a poll on the main page!

Anonymous said...

thanx for the update! I agree, the program was really fun. next year i will be the only violin. scary!
anyways, for Christmas we're just staying home, doing our own thing like you guys. i think you could do more science stuff if you want. your posts about the black holes were kind of interesting

pianochick_92 said...

Yeah, I wish I could've made it to the Dokime program! :( I bet that all of you guys were really awesome though. For Christmas, my fam is just gonna stick around, and we MIGHT go to Michigan right after Christmas...I'm not sure though. And yeah, I think that you could definately post more science stuff! It's really interesting.

Sola Gratia said...

the science stuff was cool! keep it up! I'm glad you liked the program. Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

lizz said...

For Christmas we are going to some friends house and our grandma's. We were going to go to our relatives (dad's side) today but the traffic was terrible and so were the roads. We went home. Five hours of driving for nothing. Oh, well.

madscientist said...

Jeesh, that bites! :( Yah, i was at work all day today...but the roads were not too bad...i didnt slip around at all....LOL, I managed to weasel my way out of working on christmas day...and got MORE hours by doing it! lol